:TECHNICAL: DJ CONTEST
From its inception CRITICAL MASS has always strived to create the best possible experience for it's fans. They don't just produce dance music events but rather create a sanctuary for people from all walks of life to come together and enjoy incredible music, magical art, endless creativity, and of course...good vibes only.
Their upcoming festival, Technical, is no exception. The CRITICAL MASS team has come together to create a one of a kind experience for the techno and house music community of Arizona. The line up boasts artists from around the globe such as Doc Martin, the house music legend from Los Angeles, Volkoder, the Dirtybird Records artist who will be traveling from Brazil to perform at Technical, and Flashmob will be skipping across the pond from Italy to headline the show. Also amongst the headliners is also Audiofly, the Spanish duo who is currently on a massive world tour.
A one hour set to perform on the main stage at :technical:
3 free tickets for your festie besties
Backstage pass with access to the artist lounge
HOW TO ENTER
- You must submit a 35 minute mix of DEEP HOUSE, TECH HOUSE, OR TECHNO MUSIC ONLY
(While we love all music, we will not accept any other genres such as bass house, electro or otherwise for this competition)
- Entrants will be judged by CRITICAL MASS artistic directors and main stage DJs on factors including but not limited to originality, creativity, number of plays and favorites, comments, and technical ability. Mixes must gain close to 100 plays to be considered.
- Winner will be announced March 16TH at 9:00PM MST
- Deadline to enter your mix is MARCH 9TH BY 9:00PM MST
- Upload your mix to Mixcloud.com
- You MUST use the official artwork at the top of this page for your mix (simply right click the photo and "save as")
- You MUST title your mix "YOUR DJ NAME" - TECHNICAL AZ DJ CONTEST
(For Example: DJ HULK - TECHNICAL AZ DJ CONTEST)
- Once you upload your mix to your Mixcloud account fill out THIS FORM to enter your mix into the contest!
- This contest is open to all DJs in Arizona who are at least 21 years old
- Once you complete the form you can share your mix with your friends and followers to increase your exposure and chances of winning
1. Competition terms From time to time Mixcloud will hold competitions on the Platform. By entering one or all of the competitions you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Conditions Details of how to enter, who the competition is open to and the deadline shall be found on the competition page itself. All entrants must be over the age of 18, unless otherwise stated. All entries must be received by the deadline date which can be found on the respective competition page. Each entrant irrevocably grants to Mixcloud and its associated companies the exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide and free of charge and of royalty, rights to use, develop, adapt and market all or any of the User Submissions submitted by the entrant in the competition. There shall be no purchase necessary for any of our competitions unless otherwise stated on the competition page. Each entrant consents to Mixcloud the right to pass on the entrant’s name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
3. Prizes All winners shall be notified by email (unless otherwise stated) at our discretion following the deadline date. The adjudicator’s decision is final. All prizes described for each competition will be those available as at the date of publication. However any prizes which are donated by third parties are subject to those third parties honouring their prize and shall be subject to the third party’s terms and conditions. Prizes are non transferable unless stated on the competition page and there shall be no cash alternatives. Winners may be required to participate in publicity with either Mixcloud or the third party prize donors or both.
4. Liability Mixcloud accepts no liability for: any loss of prizes including but not limited to any occurrence beyond our control; any lost, late, misdirected, illegible or inaudible entry; any third party prize donor not honouring their prize; or any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive any entry or information by Mixcloud on account of including but not limited to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any combination.